Machinist - 3rd shift
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Machinist for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Horseheads, NY 14845 CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY: $25/hour SHIFT: 3rd shift, M-F, 11:00 pm – 7:30 am, OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Tool-Related Assembly, Logging Production (if job requires comparable math skills).
- Sets up and operates conventional and special purpose machines and machining centers to fabricate or repair various kinds of metallic and nonmetallic parts, tools or equipment.
- Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments.
- May need to be familiar with the metric measuring system.
- Understands machine shop theory, metallurgy, mathematics, and can read blueprints.
- Requires a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
- May require personal protective equipment, including back support belt
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited school required.
- 3-5 years of experience in role
- Steel toed Shoes
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.