Ombudsman Specialist (Quality Assurance Analyst)
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Ombudsman Specialist (Quality Assurance Analyst).
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. 20049
CONTRACT: 9 months
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 40 hrs/week
The role of a Quality Assurance Analyst is to advocate for and educate AARP Members on the AARP branded product and service offers. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to provide resolution to member inquiries and concerns. Represent the voice of the member throughout the organization by capturing member feedback and identifying opportunities for process enhancement. Work collaboratively to employ a member-centric operating model that focuses on the delivery of a superior member experience in multiple channels: phone, email, white mail/correspondence, however, with a focus on the digital channels of click-to-chat and social media.
1. Collect members' expressed insights regarding their wants, needs, and perceptions about AARP and AARP branded products and services via the on-line Voice of the Customer (VoC) program and provides input to/for process improvements.
2. Direct advocacy through the AARP Services, Inc. (ASI) providers to ensure the resolution of escalated issues and complaints affecting products and services branded by AARP (i.e., Better Business Bureau, State Office, and Executive Correspondence).
3. Facilitate the Ombudsman service by working with the AARP members and the providers to educate members and/resolve concerns.
4. Partner with providers to track, resolve, and seek opportunities to avoid future customer issues.
5. Evaluate and analyze data/ reporting relative to the delivery of quality customer service.
6. Work collaboratively with Relationship and Program Managers and providers to influence quality delivery of the member experience across all AARP branded products and services.
7. Implement and provide continuous oversight of quality initiatives performed by Program Managers, providers, and other internal stake holders.
8. Recommend Mystery Shopping opportunities based on feedback from members.
9. Share information learned through Voice of the Customer with all internal stakeholders throughout the AARP Organization.
10. Influence full disclosure of the features and benefits of our products and services to our members through all communication channels.
11. Contribute to leadership focus group sessions with providers.
12. Identifies scripting requirements and coordinates with stakeholders.
13. Position may require travel/participation in provider site visits on an as needed basis.
14. Function independently and collaboratively and demonstrate WORLD CLASS cultural attributes and behaviors in all interactions.
Don't miss out on his amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.