Project Coordinator, NON-IT
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Project Coordinator, NON-IT.
LOCATION: Washington, DC 20049
CONTRACT: 7 months
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
A member of the Performance Support Team, this position is responsible for supporting BACK TO WORK 50+ community partners who offer the program in local communities. Support includes:
• Training teams in-person and via webinar or video conference to enter participant data into Saleforce.com and run reports.
• Running reports in Salesforce and Birst, analyzing results and identifying trends.
• Reviewing reports for data quality and working with local partners to ensure data is accurate and useful so they can improve their programs based on results.
• Using the Burning Glass Data Insights tool to create labor market reports about communities we serve.
• Helping to solve problems with local sites and program managers.
• Identifying best practices and sharing them with colleagues and network partners.
• Helping partners register job candidates for Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning licenses. Tracking progress and encouraging use.
• Creating short training videos that teach partners how to use our systems.
• Monitoring the Help Desk email box and responding to requests and problems.
• Assists with reviewing and maintaining 7 Smart Strategy Workshop Review and Mass Activation.
• Building FIS Partner Accounts, Assigning FIS Licenses, Deactivating FIS Licenses, Coach Onboarding Checklist, Transferring Ownerships
• BTW50+ Quarterly Materials Shipments
• Maintaining Partner Contact List and Updating BaseCamp contacts
• BaseCamp Management, ensures files are up to date, organization, etc.
• Maintaining Sign-up Genius Office Hours Account and scheduling trainings, as needed.
• Updates How-To's, Standard Operational Procedures and/or FIS User Guides, as needed.
• Sets up Monthly Reports in Birst and Targets in the Foundation Impact System
• The Performance Support Analyst reports to the BACK TO WORK 50+ Program Manager.
- Create and maintain productive, professional relationships with community partner staff through phone and email correspondence.
- Train partner staff responsible for entering data into the Salesforce system, distributing Lynda.com seats to program participants, and reviewing Birst Dashboards.
- Monitoring Salesforce accounts of community partners to notice when the partner is not marking attendance or entering required data and reviewing the quality of the data that is entered to ensure that is complete and accurate.
- Contact local team data leader to encourage them to correct the situation.
- Provide ongoing training on the system and reports through webinars.
- Create training videos and updating instructions when system updates occur.
- Follow required data security procedures to ensure that Personal Identify Information is kept safe as we work with our community partners.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Meets assigned expectations for providing metric reports to partners on-time, providing technical assistance within 48 hours, and proactively identifying risks and presenting potential solutions to resolve them.
- Achieves strategic partner and participants served objectives defined by AARP Foundation.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet AARP Foundation goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES:
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel. Experience using pivot tables preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system required.
- Experience providing remote training via Webinar technology.
- Ability to create short video training modules.
- Ability to bring direct service experience to inform how we support the community partners.
- Interest/experience in workforce development.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.