Telecom Network Project Manager
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Telecom Network Project Manager Location: Richardson, TX 75081 Position: Telecom Network Project Manager
Duration: 12 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Center Engineer needed to drive the deployment of conventional and next generation core network technologies; including Multi-Service Edge Router (MSE), Core, Transit Label and gateway routers; core network Ethernet switches and servers, and the supporting host of network ancillary and infrastructure equipment.
Partner with stakeholders to develop project plans, timelines and schedules. Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure internal and external commitments are met. Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to recommend enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency. Drive and manage vendor and outsource teams to meet construction timelines. Experience in Project Management is required - Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management - Proven ability to negotiate and motivate others - Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation - Demonstrates analytic, technical, and organizational skills.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5 or more years in driving cross-functional projects, vendor management, and outsource teams
- Engineering experience required
- Military experience desired.
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Strong project planning and time management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to influence organizational direction and initiatives across all leadership levels
- Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite.
- Demonstrates competency in Telecommunications technologies, networks and business processes
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex projects to successful completion
- PMP Certification is a plus.
College Degree strongly desired
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.